Diary of a Plague Doctor: Chapter 1 It is now October fourth of our Lord thirteen forty nine. My name is Alexander Arkham like my father before me. I am currently residing in the small town of Bristol, England. I’m a practicing physician; or to be more precise I’m a plague doctor. At least I have been since this plague started and I volunteered my services. The majority of the physicians that abode here left once it started in a selfish act of self preservation. I must state I do not fancy writing all too well. I went to school and have since then graduated to be a doctor, not a writer, but I’m told that I have to keep records of all the people I treat in this diary.Diary of a Plague Doctor: Chapter 1 by PlasticSurgen
I’m not sure how this plague started. It’s my professional opinion and those of my colleagues that this abominable disease is airborne, carried by the fowls of the air. However, there are many here who don’t share our belief. Most of the population I come in contact with believe this is some sort of punishment
Diary of a Plague Doctor: Chapter 2 As I walk through the cluttered streets of the lower districts that I have become accustomed to, I try to avoid stepping on one of the countless vermin that inhabit the garbage and call its filth their home. The population here have continued to grow rapidly and many live in squalor and poverty. The only way these people have to rid themselves of their rubbish is to throw it out into the streets. This includes normal household waste as well as human. It seems in this time of great sadness the poor are always hit the hardest. I am on my way now to a home on Drury Lane where a member of a family is said to be ill and in need of my diagnosis. I walk on, slowly glancing at the handiwork of some of my colleagues who have traveled this route as well as myself. Houses, infected with the plague, that have been locked and inscribed with red crosses painted on the door to warn others of the plight of those inside. The lock is to stay on the house for forty days and nights. The only ones alDiary of a Plague Doctor: Chapter 2 by PlasticSurgen
Video of My Family Playing TalismanThis is a video of my wife, my brother and I playing a game of Talisman. We have a huge hybrid game board with a lot of expansions and supplements. It is a combination of pieces from a 3rd edition game as well as the newer 4th edition stuff. We have a lot of our own house rules.Video of My Family Playing Talisman by Mistgod
|More Journal Entries|
Tall Tales Tavern
This is a group is a meeting place and forum for anyone interested in fantasy role playing games, fantasy cosplay and LARPing and inspirational fantasy art. It is a great place for DMs, GMs and players to post or share stories, ideas and RPG related art.
The tavern is owned and operated by me, Mistgod the Wizard, and Melian, a girl from the world of dreams. Melian will be monitoring the group using her Magictron3000 Dreamscape Matrix computer system. I am sure things will go very smoothly most of the time!
1. Be nice.
2. Sexually explicit, controversial or distasteful art (even with an adult filter) will not be accepted. Deviations containing nudity will not be accepted. There are many younger members under 18 and this is a family friendly group.
3. Art submissions should be related to fantasy role playing games. Incoming art submissions are subject to approval by the founder and cofounder of the group. All art will initially be submitted the New Submissions folder. The group founder (that is I, Mistgod) will then move the deviation to an appropriate gallery folder. I will select what I believe to be the best for the Featured folder. If I feel a deviation does not meet the group theme or submission rules, I will simply decline it or remove it. Don't worry, there are lots of other groups and someone will accept your art with open arms.
4. PLEASE do not submit computer game screen shots (unaltered and unedited screen captures of a game in progress)! These belong in your scrapbook only and not in Tall Tales Tavern. If I even suspect it is a game screenshot, I will decline the submission or remove it. Game developement art that is YOUR OWN WORK should be clearly indicated as such in the artist comments.
5. About Art Theft - Tall-Tales-Tavern group does not condone art theft. If you suspect that stolen art has been submitted to the group gallery, please contact the group founder. Every effort will be made to identify stolen art and remove it. This can take some time. Even when a stolen piece is identified, it takes some time to sift through the gallery and remove the deviation. Ultimately, Tall-Tales-Tavern is not responsible for stolen art. Stolen art should be reported to Deviantart Admin. Confirmed art thieves submitting work that is not theirs will be banned from the group.
6. Banned Members/Open Door Policy - Banned members and those with complaints will be allowed to approach the founder and work things out. As long as I am approached in a reasonable manner, things can get corrected.
8. Trolls will still get the immediate ban without comment treatment. Those banned may appeal to the complaint department for redress.
9. The group founder reserves the right to modify and update the rules in the future when necessary.
*If you have any suggestions for expanding or improving the menu please comment below. Please be patient on your item being added as it is a process of approval with the main chef (Mungo Mugwort), typing, copying and pasting.
Special DelacaciesSpecial Delicacies:
Tavern Jokes by Otis the BarkeepTavern jokes from Otis the Barkeep by ~shotgunandcookies :iconshotgunandcookies: